Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Request

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-09-14

PM

Hello all,

We are developing a point and click Adventure game and we have a crowdfunding campaign started recently. We wanted to post that announcement here so that we could get some support from the community and here I am asking the mods permission to allow us to post the announcement.

Thanks a lot and have a great day everyone!
Team Yellow Star Games

Joined 2016-09-14

PM

Hello Mods,

I would like to post my campaign announcement in the Adventure section, Shall I?

Thanks

Total Posts: 6916

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sure, go ahead. Thumbs Up

Now Playing: The Last Express
Next in line: Cayne, Tex Murphy: Mean Streets, Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within, Portal 2, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
Recently finished: Portal (3/5), Machinarium (4/5), Beyond: Light Advent (post-CPT) (2.5/5), Anchorhead (CPT) (4/5), Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (CPT) (3.5/5), Violet (CPT) (3/5), Spider and Web (CPT) (4/5), Plundered Hearts (CPT) (3.5/5), J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars (CPT) (4/5), Emerald City Confidential (CPT) (4/5), The Stanley Parable (4/5), ASA: A Space Adventure (CPT) (3.5/5), Gone Home (4/5), Samorost 2 (3.5/5), Lost Lands: The Four Horsemen (CPT) (3/5), STASIS (4/5)
Anticipating: Asylum, The St. Christopher’s School Lockdown, Gibbous: A Cthulhu Adventure, Beautiful Desolation

Joined 2016-09-14

PM

Thanks a lot Admin and don’t forget to check the Announcement thread Smile.

Have a great day!
Team “Yellow Star Games”

Welcome to the AG forums! View the archived forums here »