Adventure Gamers is constantly looking for good writers. We do not offer paid positions, but we do offer opportunities for volunteers to join our writing staff and share their knowledge with the community.
As a member of the Adventure Gamers team, you will benefit in a number of ways.
- Gain experience as a writer
- Get credited for published work
- Expose your work to tens of thousands of readers from around the world
- Get press access to trade shows and game companies (depending on your level of involvement)
- Be part of a team sharing a common interest in adventure games
You do not have to be a professional writer to write for Adventure Gamers, but you do have to demonstrate your ability to write well and think creatively, as well as some familiarity with the adventure game genre.
If you think you can at least meet (or exceed) the average quality of our articles, send in a short article that you have written that we can use to judge your writing style. Also include some basic information about yourself and at least one idea for an article you'd like to write, if accepted onto the team.