• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Suicide Squad is ok.

I enjoyed most of it, It’s basically a Will Smith and Margot Robbie movie as they are both really good and get most of the back story and characterisation.

Most of the other team just there to make up the numbers. There was attempts to link it to the wider universe with mentioning the end of Superman V Batman as the impetus for the squads creation and highlighting cameos from Batman and the new Flash.

Jared Leto’s Joker was fine, but he isn’t in the movie that much.

It was better than the BvS movie, but it’s no Avengers.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Lucien21 - 07 August 2016 10:36 AM

Jared Leto’s Joker was fine, but he isn’t in the movie that much.

“Were there any that didn’t get cut? I’m asking you, were there any that didn’t get cut?” asked Leto.

“There were so many scenes that got cut from the movie, I couldn’t even start. I think that the Joker - we did a lot of experimentation on the set; we explored a lot. There’s so much that we shot that’s not in the film.”

In what he must have known would be perceived as a reference to Ledger, the Australian actor who tragically died shortly after his acclaimed turn as the Joker in The Dark Knight, Leto made a morbid comment about his own demise.

“If I die anytime soon, it’s probably likely that it’ll surface somewhere. That’s the good news about the death of an actor is all that stuff seems to come out,”

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

They are still doing “great” Resident Evil movies…:

Sequel to a comedy classic - Bad santa 2:

And one from one of the best directors working today:
Arrival by Denis Villeneuve

Blade Runner sequel is in good hands

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Ibra film,

Ellen acting rocks,

She is also getting nude for films lately

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Too dramatic

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Opening of FFKingslaive

Epic action.

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Yup definitly a Terrence Malick movie/documentary.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 20 August 2016 05:07 AM

Yup definitly a Terrence Malick movie/documentary.

Basically a full length version of that “creation” sequence in Tree of Life. Will gladly watch it for cinematography and music alone. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

What is this?

Beware NSFW (actually NSF anything) but it does have 92% on rottentomatoes…

The Greasy Strangler

Looks like Todd Solondz trying to do a horror comedy

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 30 August 2016 03:47 AM

Hey loook,

http://www.nerdmuch.com/news/40164/deathstroke-teased-as-batman-movie-villain-by-ben-affleck/

Looks good, better than using the Joker again (specially Jared Letos Joker)

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Daniel Craig ‘offered $150m for two more Bonds.

Damn, after this and Witcher3 writers(Karolina) hiring story, i came to realize lesson of life too late.
Just go with the flow in life and try for random opportunities even if you fail, you never know how you get to top all of sudden.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 30 August 2016 07:35 AM

90% of Jared Leto’s Joker got cut out by a scared executive for being too edgy. Well, according to Leto himself at least.
I’m not sure the Joker you see in Suicide Squad is the one that was in the original script.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

TimovieMan - 06 September 2016 02:37 AM
wilco - 30 August 2016 07:35 AM

90% of Jared Leto’s Joker got cut out by a scared executive for being too edgy. Well, according to Leto himself at least.
I’m not sure the Joker you see in Suicide Squad is the one that was in the original script.

He was in for just 7 mins, that was hardly any leto in it.

Edit

Well it doesnt put a dent on his career , he is in for much better project.

Jared Leto has rounded out cast of Alcon’s “Blade Runner” sequel.

The pic stars Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling.

Directed by “Sicario” helmer Denis Villeneuve, the film also stars Robin Wright and Mackenzie Davis. Cinematographer Roger Deakins will reunite with Villeneuve on the project.

The sequel, set several decades after the original, is written by Hampton Fancher and Michael Green, and succeeds the initial story by Fancher and David Peoples, based on Philip K. Dick’s novel “Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.” Plot details are still under wraps.

Cast,cinematography,director onspot, funny how all cast members look replicant in real life too.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top