• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Silver Lining (KQ fan sequel) Discussion

Total Posts: 67

Joined 2014-08-20

PM

So, what are the opinions here on The Silver Lining - the unofficial, fanmade King’s Quest 9?
I liked the first four parts…I only hope it is finished; it has been 4 years since a last entry was released in the series, and with little updates or communication about the game’s creation it is beginning to feel sadly like abandonware Frown

Total Posts: 33

Joined 2007-02-25

PM

Has it really been four years? Yeah, I’m still waiting on this one and I’m not happy about it. At this rate, I’ll probably never see the ending to this series.  Frown

Currently Playing: Chicory: A Colorful Tale

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

I dunno. last i heard they put together a separate volunteer team to do work on it. It seems like theyv generally removed mention of the 5th episode on the site.
For those who might be unaware: a studio through activision is working on a reboot of the series.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

They are probably too busy on work that earns them money.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1235

Joined 2013-03-31

PM

I’ll start making the popcorn for when OrionO gets here.

Total Posts: 1289

Joined 2012-07-15

PM

I’ll get the butter.

Duckman: Can you believe it? Five hundred bucks for a parking ticket?
Cornfed Pig: You parked in a handicapped zone.
Duckman: Who cares? Nobody parks there anyway, except for the people who are supposed to park there and, hell, I can outrun them anytime.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Does anyone really care?

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Being a huge fan of the King’s Quest series it does make me very sad that they put so much time and effort in only to not complete it. I really liked where they took the story, it felt natural, as if it was written all those many years ago! Completing the saga and filling in those loose ends! But as we all know, the bills don’t pay themselves so it’s understandable. I’m extremely proud of them and where they are today! Maybe the volunteers will be able to bring the rest of the story to us someday. I know I would definitely like to see the conclusion!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top