• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

rtrooneySefirwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Caption Contest!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thats nice,  i like the new rules for presenting the prizes, thanks diego for it!

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

We need to do more of these Smile

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Tad - 26 March 2015 02:18 PM

then go for it!, why dont you give it this shot, Tad ?

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

I thought it had to come from the mods or something? If not, I will. Just need to find some good pictures.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Tad - 26 March 2015 02:56 PM

I thought it had to come from the mods or something? If not, I will. Just need to find some good pictures.

Not it’s not, many posters and admins also had their shots, already

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Cool. I’ll have a look. See if I can find anything good to use.

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Tad - 26 March 2015 02:18 PM

Tad, the Caption Contests are all presented by members here as & when you want so if you’ve got any ideas about interesting screenshots you’d like to promote please go ahead!!!

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Caption Contest #46: For a Few AGS More

Welcome to the first Caption Contest this summer, and the second one to feature a funny, punny Western reference. (What you mean it isn’t funny?! What you MEAN you haven’t watched The Dollars Trilogy??!!) Ehh… anyway, the games to caption are 5 Days a Stranger, A Tale of Two Kingdoms, Donald Dowell and the Ghost of Barker Manor, Gemini Rue and King’s Quest II Remake. Start captioning… NOW!!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Famous last words: “Oh, good, the plumber’s here…”

White-haired wizard: “Kiddo, don’t become a magic user! It’s bad for you! I’m 22 years old!!!”

Donald Dowell: “This is going to be a HOG, isn’t it?”

Delta-Six: “Is this really necessary? I just wanted a prescription for paracetamol…”

King Graham: “Why so stone-faced?”

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Not trying to put in a funny quote here, but who designs these rooms. It seem large for a Bathroom and all that wasted space on the wall with the window and the invisible 4th wall. Does the furniture really need to be lined up along one wall.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Yay another Caption Contest! Laughing

They could only stand at attention and watch as the maniac launched into the Macarena.

Frodo sighed. As a wizard’s mid-life crisis he supposed that adopting the persona of “Gandalf the Green:Eco Warrior” was better than that ridiculous motorised horse that Saruman had been riding for a while.

Donald was conflicted. Sure this undertaker guy was cheap, but the state of his office didn’t exactly reassure him that his wife’s remains would be treated with the respect they deserved.

It was only when he got into the chair in Struck-off Steve’s basement that he truly regretted not having taken out the dental insurance plan.

Graham: “HEY! Are you the brother of that guy who was so rude he couldn’t even stay awake while talking to my wife?”

Also @Timo love the Donald Dowell hidden object one!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 2995

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 24 June 2015 04:24 PM

When three people want to use the toilet at the same time, it comes to the survival of the fittest…

Total Posts: 2995

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Murderer: “You don’t expect me to fall for the old “Open trapdoor uner the carpet” trick, don’t you”?

Bearded guy to Donald: “Don’t worry pal! The usual Sunday visit from my grandchildren is finally over”!!

Working for the ACC (Armchairs Critics Committee) was serious business

King Graham’s search for a talking garden ornament was finally over

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Double-O-Delta-Six: “You expect me to talk?”
SPECTRE henchmen: “No, Mr. Bond, we expect you to DIE!”

Also @Timo love the Donald Dowell hidden object one!

Thanks! Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Old Druid: Of course I’m sane, when trees start talking to me, I don’t talk back.

Unfortunately no one had told Graham that saying ‘Got rocks in your head?’ to a troll was suicide.

Mustrum Ridcully: Cake is not the issue here.

Rincewind could scream for mercy in nineteen languages, and just scream in another forty-four.

From; that was the most important factor in any mindless escape. You were always running from. To could look after itself.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top