• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Baron_Blubba

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Want a free steam key for the first chapter of The Journey Down? I’ve got loads of ‘em!

Total Posts: 232

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Hey guys!

We’ll be launching the second chapter of our point ‘n’ click adventure series “The Journey Down” in a matter of hours. (It launches on Steam for Pc, Mac and Linux 17.00 PDT).

I’m sitting on a bucketload of steam keys for the first chapter and I’d love to share them to get some buzz going for our TJD2 launch. (TJD1 is actually currently free on iOS!) If you haven’t played the game, please grab this “chapter one” key and give it a spin:

6AXXR-2CTYN-0D743 <- EDIT: This key has been taken. Scroll down for more keys! Smile

If you snag the key, please drop me a line here, and I’ll remove this one and add a new key for whoever comes next! Also I’d love to hear your thoughts on the game either here or via email [ theo (ät) skygoblin.com ]

If you liked TJD1 I can strongly recommend pre-ordering TJD2, as this is a lot cheaper and also supports a very awesome cause. Only a couple hours left to do this though!

Thanks! Smile

Oh and a GIANT THANK YOU to everyone who have helped supporting the development of TJD2 by purchasing TJD1. WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!111111

theo

Total Posts: 103

Joined 2009-07-04

PM

It’s kind of you to be giving out some free copies of the game. I’ve no need for the Steam key as I own the first episode (thought it was great), but congratulations on getting the second episode launched. I’ve pre-ordered it and look forward to playing!

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Thanks for the kind words, and more importantly, thanks for supporting us. Smile Even with a tiny team such as ours, making games is expensive. Every pre-order helps!

Please let me know what you thought about TJD2 once you’ve had a chance to check it out. Smile

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Like Pinchpenny, I’ve preordered the second episode. According to wilco at the bottom of this thread, the second episode has just released. Time to visit the Humble store!

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Heh, Thanks becky!

The game is actually not available on the humble store yet, but it is available for purchase through the humble widget on our website. (thejourneydown.com) If you buy it there you both get a steam key and immediate access to DRM free downloads. Can’t beat that, I say.

I hope you’ll like it. And to you as well, a giant Thank You for supporting our development! Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Ups, corrected my post about being released on humble store, just saw my preorder was available and assumed it was

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Thanks Wilco!

It’s two separate contracts with humble, the widget and the store. We’ll likely set it up on the humble store as we did with TJD1 as well. We’ll be pushing it out on a couple new storefronts the coming weeks, probably.

Thanks for keeping that TJD thread alive, I appreciate it! Smile

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Oops—sorry about that.  Cool  I’m looking forward to episode 2 when it releases.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Bought it through the humble bundle widget right away. I really enjoyed the first episode so I’m looking forward to playing it.

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Becky: you can still get TJD2 from the humble widget on thejourneydown.com, however. But maybe you’d prefer getting it through their storefront for some reason. If so, I’m curious why you’d prefer that? Thanks for any info and no worries if you don’t wanna share it.

giom: Thanks! Please give me your thoughts on it once you’re through. Smile

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Hi Theo—I did preorder the game through thejourneydown.com several days ago. I assumed I needed to visit the Humble store (well, my account there anyway) in order to download the game or to get the Steam key.

Is that the right process?

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

it is the right process!

sorry I confused things for you heheh. Humble bundle also has it’s own storefront known as the humble store. It’s similar to steam, but it isn’t steam. It’s sort of -but not entirely- connected to the humble widget. That’s what I thought you were talking about. Smile

Thanks for clarifying it and again sorry for the confusion! I’m too sleepy to be rambling here right now. It has been a long intense launch-night. I must crash. Smile

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2007-07-07

PM

That one is gone. How about another?

Total Posts: 117

Joined 2013-08-31

PM

I’d love one Smile

Joined 2010-08-21

PM

Here are two more!

6V7D2-BYMAW-WVQHI <- has been taken
ID3FX-PQZZE-5EWH3 <- has been taken

Go to the end of this post to see more keys!

Please tell me if you use them and if so, which one, so I can add a new one. Smile

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2014-08-26

PM

theo - 26 August 2014 04:26 AM

ID3FX-PQZZE-5EWH3

Used this one Smile Thank you very much and best of luck with Chapter 2.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top