• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

GOOD NEWS: LOST CHRONICLES OF ZERZURA (30th OCT??  According to AMAZON)

Total Posts: 13

Joined 2010-06-18

PM

How is the English translation?

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

The English version is good. I’ve played about 5 hours of it and it’s really enjoyable. The voices are professionally done and I haven’t come across any bugs.

About the game itself, well it’s a real traditional adventure and you know how rare those are so if you like that type of game you really should get this one.

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Hi,

Just let me put my 1 cent on this topic: “Lost Chronicles Of Zerzura” is a great game. Thanks to Viva Media, it could be brought to us (english spoken people). I thought that I would never be able to play this game, since DTP went into bankrupcy. The game has a wonderful story, nice characters and music. It is not top notch in graphics but still a great game. The puzzles are well integrated into the story. I thing that it is a game that all Adventure Gamers need to have it. Fortunatly, Viva Media made that possible.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

This game is excellent. I just finished it and it will definitely end up in my top 5 of the year, at the very least. Great writing, very pretty graphics, and good puzzles. Only downside is it could have been more challenging but I don’t mind so much because the puzzles were really well done.

Total Posts: 59

Joined 2003-09-27

PM

Well its been quite some time since its English release but didn’t saw any review here nor any healthy discussion about the game itself….
Someone told me the physical medium supplies were distrupted due to recent stroke on USA.

I wanna see some more info on this game….

Total Posts: 40

Joined 2011-12-15

PM

Right now it’s 50% off at Gamestop

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/lost-chronicles-of-zerzura/106421

Total Posts: 1082

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Currently most popular ag at AGS list waiting for a review asap.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Total Posts: 61

Joined 2005-11-23

PM

It’s also coming soon to the Adventure Shop. I’ll get it there for sure.

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

Here is a short review…

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Good adventure. Smile There was one puzzle though which made no sense. I found a solution by trial and error. Maybe there was a hint somewhere but i missed that. Can anyone explain me the map puzzle. Why did Feodor try rope on the mountaintop (just because emir said its navigational landmark?)? Length is understandable, but how, why such direction?

Another thing - AG reviever says “Overused ‘searching for lost city’ premise”. Is it? I know some (indy atlantis, Lost Horizon, Road to ElDorado…) but is there really a lot similarly themed adventures?

Additional fun fact: the readme file writer has been busy copy-paster from Haunted file. Tongue From “ReadMe_en.txt”, chapter 4.1 Performance Problems:
Before starting the game first make sure that there are no other applications or
programs running on your machine. Running Haunted simultaneously
with other processing intensive programs can lead to performance problems, because
it is quite possible that your system will prioritize these programs over
Haunted when it comes to allocating system resources. This is particularly true for
applications such as virus scanners and firewalls and other permanently active programs.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

lewuz - 17 January 2013 07:33 AM

Another thing - AG reviever says “Overused ‘searching for lost city’ premise”. Is it? I know some (indy atlantis, Lost Horizon, Road to ElDorado…) but is there really a lot similarly themed adventures?

It’s not overused. You might as well say murder mysteries are ‘overused’ to criticise the Sherlock Holmes and Still Life games.

There’s no such thing as overused anyway. Any theme can be done a million different ways, some are good and some bad.

Total Posts: 20

Joined 2007-08-16

PM

Lost Chronicles of Zerzura was released on steam today. $9.99 regular price but 10% off until July 17th.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top