• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Community Playthrough #28: Gray Matter

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

You know, does every Jane Jensen game have some sort of a maze-ish thing in the end? I wonder what that is all about

Now that is interesting - like it’s her signature to have a maze at the end of the game - does this mean that the GK remake must include this feature to feel like a true Jane Jensen classic?

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Mikekelly - 21 August 2014 07:09 AM

Now that is interesting - like it’s her signature to have a maze at the end of the game - does this mean that the GK remake must include this feature to feel like a true Jane Jensen classic?

GK sorta does have a maze-like structure near the end, especially with the way we get to see the outer and inner circle of the place (and need to be careful about which room to enter)... Wink

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2990

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Hello friv and welcome to the playthrough! A bit late unfortunately, (most of us have already finished it, crabapple excpepted) since we will start a new playthrough for another game in 1-2 days and this thread will be unpinned….
A game discussion however is never old and be sure to read many of the interesting tips, comments and discussion there was in the previous pages. Smile

I don’t remember anyone here using the XBOX version (could be wrong though), the PC version was the most used one.

Yes, Sam is pretty scary in the eating scene! Smile You will be glad to now that GM has no other scenes with her eating.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Sefir - 23 August 2014 04:47 AM

I don’t remember anyone here using the XBOX version (could be wrong though), the PC version was the most used one.

Yes, Sam is pretty scary in the eating scene! Smile You will be glad to now that GM has no other scenes with her eating.

Well, geeze, you should remember someone here playing the Xbox version because I’ve said it several time with those exact words. Nice to know I left such an impression on this playthrough!* In fact, I’ve also talked about Sam’s eating habits in those exact words. See where I’m going with this? Wink

If nothing else, I’m sure those links in “his” (rather, its) signature should show what it’s about Grin Very clever, this one. Great way to blend in, and happened to drop by in a very suitable thread, too.

Worry not, it could happen to the best of us…

*) Tongue

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Hello spammer and goodbye from the forums!

FYP. Smile

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 23 August 2014 05:22 AM

Hello spammer and goodbye from the forums!

FYP. Smile

Ah, Sefir always had a thing for robots! Crazy Grin (just kiddin’... I was going to reply to him as well… now I can’t remember what it wrote in this thread, but I could have sworn it was about Gray Matter and game issues in a non-typical robot spam language! Man, the future is here! Gasp )

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 23 August 2014 06:01 AM

now I can’t remember what it wrote in this thread, but I could have sworn it was about Gray Matter and game issues in a non-typical robot spam language! Man, the future is here! Gasp )

That’s because it was an exact copy of a post UPtimist had made early in this thread. Wink

It caught me off-guard as well, as two of his four posts were obvious spam, but two seemed legit. They weren’t… Tongue

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

TimovieMan - 23 August 2014 06:04 AM

as two of his four posts were obvious spam, but two seemed legit. They weren’t… Tongue

You probably thought this deer post was alive. And this coyote post was alive. Nope. They’re not. They’re spam.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

diego - 23 August 2014 06:09 AM

You probably thought this deer post was alive. And this coyote post was alive. Nope. They’re not. They’re spam.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

GK sorta does have a maze-like structure near the end, especially with the way we get to see the outer and inner circle of the place (and need to be careful about which room to enter)..

Well, I do hope that the remake retains this feature, I do want to feel like I’m playing a true Jane Jensen game!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I had a great time with this playthrough. Many thanks to Sefir and everyone else in the group!

Total Posts: 2990

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Sefir was trolled by a bot a few days ago and is currently hiding away from this thread in shame.

But thanks again everyone for participating! Smile
It was a successful and really enjoyable playthrough.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top