• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday, 2 January

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Yeah, that’s me after playing Her Story for more than an hour. Great, no wait - BRILLIANT idea,  even if “search to access clips” does not really pay well for a suspension of disbelief. That’s not the problem though, but the fact that the interface is zero user-friendly. I mean, it’s great to think about terms, to build the story on your own deduction, but hey - give me some reward! At least organize the clips I accessed in the order they happened! I guess that’s the main thing that put me off. I’m not deleting it just yet, though. Perhaps I’ll find another clip where the lady plays guitar!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I agree that it would help to put the files in order. The best thing to do is add each clip to the database as you find them and order them based on time.

And let us know your interpretation once you’re done! It would be great to have a discussion thread on the topic.

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Oscar - 02 January 2016 04:26 PM

I agree that it would help to put the files in order. The best thing to do is add each clip to the database as you find them and order them based on time.

I know from experience that will take AGES. Doesn’t seem so bad at first, but it soon becomes a terrible drag. 

And let us know your interpretation once you’re done! It would be great to have a discussion thread on the topic.

Here you go.
http://www.adventuregamers.com/forums/viewthread/5712

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top