• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleVeovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Monday 04 May 2015

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

A screenshot from a game that I just couldn’t not post one from & originally planned for later in the month is from Callahan’s Crosstime Saloon (1997), one of those games that I thought I’d never get to play being a DOS presentation but has forever intrigued me by the enthusiasm of gamers for it on various forums & even more so the very appealing screenshots (to me) to be found for it!  I was in no way disappointed when I finally got to play this game just 16 years later in 2013 & I just can’t believe how good it looked & played! I managed to track it down late into a Community Playthrough here for the game but got so grabbed by it I just had to keep going so never really joined in properly with that!

I found it a wonderful experience & adventuring at its best where you follow the stories of various intriguing characters but ultimately the goal is to save the human race! Despite its age I was so impressed after playing it zoomed right up into my top 10 favourite games!

Total Posts: 4256

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

It’s a great game I’m bound to finish one of these centuries.
Josh Mandel (not the Ohio State Treasurer, the game creator) is an incredible character.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

It’s in my top 10 as well, Chrissie.  It has everything, including wonderful characters, super puzzles, terrific humor, great graphics and easy gameplay.  What more could anyone want in a game?

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Suddenly I feel the need to eat some chocolat…

Total Posts: 5596

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

wilco - 04 May 2015 12:08 PM

Suddenly I feel the need to eat some chocolat…

Mmmm mmmmmmmmm.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Great game, and also one that instantly popped up in my top 10. The Brazil section was genius: the funny/menacing pilot, the temple entry puzzle (I love those), and have I mentioned how great the chocolate-making puzzle is? Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2990

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

Loved the game (In my top-3), loved the playthrough (the first one I ever lead). 
Joshie’s chapter was great too. Al Phee’s was better though. Naughty

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top