• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Do good soundtracks intercede for a bad adventure game?.. heck, NO!

DreamWeb

At DreamWeb we play a psychopathic murderer going on a killing spree… ah wait! wasn’t it because someone came to him in a dream, telling to do so?.. sounds convenient, huh? .

forget all the anti-heroes you had known, Ryan of DreamWeb is literal.

At DreamWeb more than half of the screen is wasted on our hero portrait looking into the distance (wondering what the heck is he doing?), a background of gray & black tiles ? and a small window for zooming-in where your cursor is; for some tiring pixel-hunting?.
You can collect every item you find, yes!.. and while you have 30 slots for this, you gotta drop some and to remember where you dropped them!, in case if they are needed..  but 90% of all those items are useless and unusable! anyways ..you can imagine how frustrating is this could be.

DreamWeb top-down view perspective is unique ‘i must say’, don’t remember playing anything like it, but was a bliss with that hardcore (low-res) sex, and terrifying penis scene… which follows the scene above directly .

The game has a way too crappy voice acting, and tho the game came out at the start of the CD-Rom evolution, i couldn’t say that it helps the fact how the voices were so bad.

Maybe DreamWeb had passion behind it, big thoughts and dreams!, but what the two indie devs behind it had given after all, was a big fail.

Total Posts: 2071

Joined 2013-08-25

PM

I have good memories of the game, guess the cool soundtrack helped it a lot. Then again, there are not many good cyberpunk adventure games around. At least this one was unique.

PC means personal computer

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2015-05-20

PM

It is really annoying to have all that wasted space. Whenever a game has a large border like that I find myself leaning forward without realizing I’m doing so, just trying to get a closer look.

Walking the fine line between being an original hardware nerd, and being broke from buying original hardware.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top