• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieshanethewolfzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Wednesday, 14 September

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

When you are playing an adventure and an NPC early in the game advises and takes time to tell you about the hint-book, you simply know you are screwed.

Larry Les Manley: Search For THE KING!

At most text-parser adventures, the parser is kind enough to understand different synonymous and maybe verbs too, but here at Les Manely, you have to type exactly the correct thing or you won’t progress… and what you have to type (do) to ‘so’ progress is insanity!;

You need to kill a man (let him die) in order to take his cape, to steal a man’s dream ‘literally’, collect the tiniest man in the world in your pocket and tie him to a dental floss to lower him into a drain, travel from New York to Las Vegas using the test-your-strength-machine (Big Top) at a park with two (useless) locations apparent, one with a bus and another is a train-station just two-three screens away, you need to ‘pet a stuffed lizard’, do a lot of pixel-bitching, flip a sign you do not see, close a door you can not see, and finally, you need to die to be able to finish the game.

One might not believe anything i said if didnt play/see Les Manley, but the Tube is there , tho this could be useless, to an adventure that shouldn’t been made! ..or i should not have played at the first place.. but those were the 90s, and at the 90s anything could have happened.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Nice post, but rather a vulgar display of power if you don’t mind me saying so! Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Looks like a fun time, I think I played the sequel to this but can’t remember much

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Intense Degree - 15 September 2016 12:10 PM

rather a vulgar display of power if you don’t mind me saying so! Wink

Exactly Laughing

wilco - 15 September 2016 12:24 PM

Looks like a fun time, I think I played the sequel to this but can’t remember much

i guess you should not, the sequel was even worse.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top