• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

My Dunezobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday 11 June

Total Posts: 5608

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Morpheus

Morpheus is one of those games that has stuck in my mind long after I finished playing it.  It has a memorable eeriness to it that crept in and hasn’t let go.  From the environment of the ship itself to the 6 worlds visited in the minds of the ghostly characters, the game made a deep impression on me.  The game’s puzzles are wonderfully integrated into each world, and they move the story along in interesting ways.  Although some of the acting is a bit overdone, it doesn’t detract from the overall story.  This is an example of first person adventure gaming at its best.

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Total Posts: 5838

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks for the interesting post about the game Lady Kestrel - I found the game on EBay & managed to install it on XP a number of years ago, started playing then got stuck then life got in the way & I never got back to it! I’ve always been fascinated with the screenshots of it & I do like FMV sequences so hopefully sometime I can continue with it!  Smile

Total Posts: 5053

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Similar experience to chrissie’s. Started playing it on an XP machine, which crashed and burned. Never bothered re-installing it on the newer machine. Not even sure if it would run on Win7. I recall that I liked it, but not in a “It blows me away!” way.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 442

Joined 2006-06-14

PM

I played this when it first came out and liked it quite a bit - good plot and puzzles, but I can’t for the life of me remember that particular shot.  Think I’ll see if it’s still on my old XP machine.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top