• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Sefir

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Tuesday, 10 May

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

With 1st-persons taken care of, and having less and less options in hybrids (Hybrid Tuesday will definitely come back, though!), I decided to run the 2.5D (but in reality, 2D) series and accent those pre-rendered games that usually doesn’t qualify for Cartoon Sunday. Hope you enjoy the change!

Ahhh… no mystery is complete without a queer uncle introducing you to the adventure of your life! And while NiBiRu: Age of Secrets won’t be necessarily exactly the game of your life, it’s a pleasant enough experience combining the oddity and dark atmosphere of The Black Mirror, and globe-trotting adventure of Broken Sword. And while it didn’t break any new grounds (apart from a beautiful backgrounds) I feel that it was only after Nibiru that hotspot highlighter became a standard! And what’s more, it’s relevant once again with the discovery of a hypothetical Planet Nine! Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5837

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

diego - 10 May 2016 06:39 AM

And what’s more, it’s relevant once again with the discovery of a hypothetical Planet Nine! Smile

I did like this game & especially the graphics. It’s interesting that another planet has been discovered as there was already a theory about one moving in an elliptical orbit from writer (hey diego, you already knew - right?):

Zecharia Sitchin

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2014-08-01

PM

Nibiru if I’m not mistaken was developped by the people from Future Games, the same creators of Reprobates, and in both games I noticed similarities not very attractive I have to say. And although in both games the story a priori seems interesting the characters involved in them are too dull and devoid of personality, even the main character!

The game at times turns ... too slow and becomes dense, and one is eager that some attractive situations appear, that something happens, something that encourage us to continue playing, but no. I’m not saying with all this that it is a bad game because it is not. But ...please the next time put a little spice in these games.

” I remember. Somebody died. It was me.”
~

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

I really quite liked Nibiru. I’m a fan of globehopping travel thrillers, and it had nice graphics.

diego - 10 May 2016 06:39 AM

and having less and less options in hybrids (Hybrid Tuesday will definitely come back, though!)

Diego I can think of lots more hybrids. Your hybrid career is definitely not over!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top