• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Monday 21 December

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Christmas Quest

With Christmas nearly upon us, it really would be remiss of me not to mention this little trilogy of games, which I’m sure many members here will know and love!

For anyone who doesn’t know, Christmas Quest is a trilogy of games made with AGS by staff members of this very site (some of whom are still very much active!) and released from Christmas 2005 - 2007 as Christmas “gifts” for the members here.

But anyway, why listen to me describe it when you can re-live the launch of the original in all its glory right here! - Yep, that’s right, it really was 10 years ago! Wink

Or why not dust them off, give them a play through and remind yourself about (or maybe even learn about for the first time) the Best Adventure Game Ever! Wink Get the first one here!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5051

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

I forgot about these. Hard to believe it’s been eight years since the last one was released. Time flies.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

We want a remastered edition sequel!!!

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

diego - 22 December 2015 11:49 AM

We want a remastered edition sequel!!!

Hear, hear! Or maybe here, here?  Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top