• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday, 26 September

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Even though facepalm is exactly the reaction you would expect from the fans of The Lost Crown: A Ghost-Hunting Adventure because of the long awaited sequel, you can’t deny the persistence from Jonathan Boakes, and the new trailer had just been released.

As for the original, I never played it, but from everything I read and know about it - I KNOW I will. Someday. Let’s see who’ll fulfill his promise sooner - me, or Mr. Boakes. Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

The Lost Crown is actually a quite good game, which is also why the long wait for the sequel has been so disappointing, had it only been a mediocre game, then I wouldn’t have minded the wait - or if the sequel was never made Gasp

As for the snail race, well .. my money is on Mr. Boakes Wink as I still believes that he will eventually finish the game and release it .. someday.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

My money is on Jonathan Boakes too! Thumbs Up

Matt Clark on the other hand… Thumbs Up

Don’t they look ridiculous cool in their pointy hats. Must be fun to have silly British traditions.  Cool

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top