You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Been Looking For A Game For Almost 10 years.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #1

Default Been Looking For A Game For Almost 10 years.

Hi everyone,

New here but anyways, I've been looking for a game that my father and I use to play for around 10 years now. I've looked everywhere and cannot seem to find it.

I remember it was a an early/mid 90s point and click style game. I am pretty sure it was in 3D.

The very first part of the game, you had to get a wooden woodpecker type toy and place it on a TV remote to keep the TV going so you could escape your room.

I also remember another part where you had to slide plastic eyes (From a teddy bear) into this coin slot. There was also some weird guy in a yellow rainsuit and at the end of the game there was something about a guitar?

The guy on the front was wearing sunglasses I think, and had a grungey look to him, punkish maybe. I cannot remember the game's name but I always thought it was like "zeke's world" or somethign like that, but of course I could be waaaay off so don't take that name serious.

Anyways it would mean very much to my Father and I if you could help me find it, thank you.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #2

Normality?
http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/normality
Old 01-06-2010, 12:58 AM   #3

Thank you so much, I have to show my Dad.