• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day—Friday 6 January 2017

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Time for a new Friday series - this time I’ll be doing interesting, funny or weird object descriptions. The Sea Will Claim Everything has a lot of these. And I mean a LOT. There’s even a whole room full of books with titles for every single one. Oh, and mushrooms… Lots of mushrooms.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It’s true, avocados are the worse, but apparently the are a superfood or something so they are everywhere now

Total Posts: 359

Joined 2012-02-16

PM

TSWCE was a strange little game that read and played like a political manifesto. And the worst way to convince someone your views are correct is just to bash her about the head with them. I did enjoy the humor (even though, with so many descriptions, it could grow thin at times) and the zany graphics. Overall, I was glad I played it. It was an unconventional experience.

Avocados: buy them unripe, stick them in a brown paper bag with a banana, put aside. The ethylene released by the banana promotes the avocado’s ripening.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

TerminusEst - 08 January 2017 07:50 PM

Avocados: buy them unripe, stick them in a brown paper bag with a banana, put aside. The ethylene released by the banana promotes the avocado’s ripening.

This reminds me of sack lunches when I was a kid. If there was a banana in that bag, everything tasted like a banana!

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top