• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 29 December 2016

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

As a great poet once said The end is the beginning is the end because everything that as a beginning as an end and this is how it ends, not with a bang but with a whimper. (ot maybe not…). As promised, my final Thursday scene with one of the most recognizable (and best) endings ever to make up for all random stuff - The Secret of Monkey Island

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thanks wilco for at great year, much appreciated tho i am ‘not’ been much interacting with your threads, but i always have nuthing to say for games i never played, let alone first times i hear of, but your scenes will always be a reference for me whenever i want to play a ‘port’/handheld adventure.

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks for all your screenshots, Wilco.  I enjoyed them very much through the year. Thumbs Up

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 683

Joined 2010-02-05

PM

Advie - 29 December 2016 06:05 PM

thanks wilco for at great year, not much appreciated tho

I enjoy all the AGSotD and hope they continue. It’s one of my daily distractions from work.

Thanks for all the Thursdays wilco!

I Am the Knight of the Order of the Sun!

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Thanks for posting these Thursday AGS, I have always enjoyed to check it out Thumbs Up

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SpeedBo - 29 December 2016 08:49 PM
Advie - 29 December 2016 06:05 PM

thanks wilco for at great year, not much appreciated tho

I enjoy all the AGSotD and hope they continue. It’s one of my daily distractions from work.

Thanks for all the Thursdays wilco!

OH, i am sorry wilco, that was a mistype or rather a word added while revisioning the whole text (changed the whole meanong) where i missed adding ‘Not’ referring to my ‘Interaction’ to your scenes but ended adding up before the word ‘Appreciated’ Foot in mouth

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Many many MANY thanks for the AGSotDs!!!

At least we learned one thing from this.
Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game… Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I love your final screenshot wilco! & just want to thank you for drawing attention to an interesting variety of games throughout your Thursday reign many of which I, for one, would have otherwise not known about! Thumbs Up

P.S. I.e. I loved all the random stuff!  Laughing

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Thanks for the words everybody, it was a fun trip although it was hard sometimes just coming up with a different scene weekly so I can only imagine how the ones that did it daily had to commit. Hats off!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top