• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Wednesday 14 December 2016

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

According to the book it’s based on, the events in Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express take place in December 1934.

After an avalanche suddenly brings the Istanbul - Paris train to a halt in Yugoslavia injured Hercule Poirot, confined to his bed, mentors Orient Express employee Antoinette Marceau to investigate a murder that subsequently takes place in a compartment next to his.

I liked the idea that the isolated ‘seasonal’ circumstance gives the opportunity to solve this interesting whodunnit that has a few twists & turns before the local police can get there.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

How does this compare to And then there were none, i loved that but never got the chance to try this.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

nomadsoul - 14 December 2016 02:36 PM

How does this compare to And then there were none, i loved that but never got the chance to try this.

It’s a long time since I played either game so a difficult question to answer! 
But if you liked And Then there Were None you would probably like Murder on the Orient Express as it contains similar intricacies of plot - I’m not sure I liked it quite as much as ATTWN though but still very good! Smile

Total Posts: 5050

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

They were both put out by The Adventure Company. I don’t remember if the design team was the same, but I’m guessing it was. There was a conversation on GameBoomers where the lead designer talked about elements of both games.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

rtrooney - 15 December 2016 11:02 AM

They were both put out by The Adventure Company. I don’t remember if the design team was the same, but I’m guessing it was. There was a conversation on GameBoomers where the lead designer talked about elements of both games.

It seems that all three Agatha Christie games (which includes Evil Under the Sun) were developed by the same team: AWE Productions, Inc.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top