• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday 10 December 2016

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Chemicus: Journey to the Other Side

Although chemistry was not my best subject in school, I still enjoyed this edutainment title made by Heureka-Klett.  The puzzles deal with most of the branches of chemistry, and there is an in-game encyclopedia to help with terminology and concepts.  Despite the serious subject, many of the puzzles were quite fun.  The screenshot shows Big Nose Rock, which will allow you to proceed to another area if you concoct the right perfume in one of the labs and place it under the nose.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Ah yes, I very much enjoyed this game along with Physicus and Bioscopia. The company also made several others including a sequel to Physicus and Chemicus but unfortunately they never got translated to English.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I found the in-game reference section less user friendly than those in Physicus and Bioscopia, but I liked the story and the final puzzle, which resolved it nicely.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 343

Joined 2012-03-13

PM

I liked Physicus the best but Chemicus was my second favorite. Wouldn’t mind playing either of them again.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I wouldn’t either, Furgotten.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top