• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday, 29 September

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Warning: Episodic Content

And this is the final screenshot of the episodic themed month. Couldn’t really have this theme without posting a Telltale game so here is the final episode of Tales From The Borderlands - The Vault of the Traveler that is with Wolf Among Us the best of the Telltale series.

I think that usually the final episodes of a series are disappointing. the story ending rarely lives up to the rest but TotB avoided that by making the player choices through the series in a smart way (the team that fights with you at the end) and throwing an epic combat of that fixes Street Fighter moves with Power Rangers.

Of course it helped having a great cast full of cool characters (Fiona, Sasha, Rhys), charming sidekicks (Gortys, Loader Bot) and some of the best intros ever and some of the funniest writing.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Cant imagine Blands3 without him, is there a way to save him or they killed him off in ttgame

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JxVbMpgjEYc/maxresdefault.jpg

One of best parts, still need to check how you get claptrap…

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

wilco - 29 September 2016 01:04 PM

Couldn’t really have this theme without posting a Telltale game so here is the final episode of Tales From The Borderlands - The Vault of the Traveler that is with Wolf Among Us the best of the Telltale series.

Eh? Haven’t played it but you mean it’s better than 3 seasons of Sam & Max, TOMI, Wallace & Gromit and Hector: Badge of Carnage?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Oscar - 30 September 2016 11:32 AM

Couldn’t really have this theme without posting a Telltale game so here is the final episode of Tales From The Borderlands - The Vault of the Traveler that is with Wolf Among Us the best of the Telltale series.

Eh? Haven’t played it but you mean it’s better than 3 seasons of Sam & Max, TOMI, Wallace & Gromit and Hector: Badge of Carnage?

i think not, those you mentioned are ttg’s from another time

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 30 September 2016 02:52 AM

Cant imagine Blands3 without him, is there a way to save him or they killed him off in ttgame

he’ll be back, they’ll find a way like Jack

Oscar - 30 September 2016 11:32 AM

I did (except for Hector and didn’t finish W&G), these are better stories but like Advie said it’s different Telltale times.

Total Posts: 5814

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

And this is the final screenshot of the episodic themed month. Couldn’t really have this theme without posting a Telltale game so here is the final episode of Tales From The Borderlands - The Vault of the Traveler that is with Wolf Among Us the best of the Telltale series.

That’s tempting enough for me to try (albeit some time in the future) also I like the screenshots I’ve seen so far!  Smile

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Its best written AG out there along with GF.
Its witty,clever,humorous,smart,mature.
Things go in all directions, and suspense buids up nicely in the end.
Zero fault.
Though dont expect much from gameplay and graphics had issues.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top