• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445L_machine

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday, 15 September 2016

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Warning: Episodic Content

Young SuperMax playing… which console is that?

One of the usual marketing talks about the advantage of episodic gaming is that the game will get talked about and new sales will come with the release of each episode. I doubt that usually happens, most of the time when it’s a 5-episode season I think the sales will come in the first episode or when the game starts getting discounted. However sometimes positive word of mouth can actually work.

This screenshot is from episode Life is Strange - Episode 3: Chaos Theory and what started as a little game with not much talk, by the time this episode got released it became a phenomenon leading to the million sales when the last episode was out. The appeal is the good relatable characters and highschool story with together with a scifi world and great twists.
This episode featured what was one of the bigger ones and everybody that played the game probably knows what those keys in the screenshot mean and will lead to…

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I played through most of the 1st episode when it first came out & was very impressed but unfortunately haven’t got too much further since - I really liked the graphics & the concept!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top