• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday 20 August 2016

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Rhem 3: The Secret Library

I’ve played and enjoyed all the Rhem games, each one allowing the player to explore a different part of the mysterious Rhem complex.  Much of Rhem, especially in the first two games, has a plethora of tunnels, caves, and walkways to explore and strange and sometimes perplexing mechanisms to figure out.  Rhem 3 was a pleasant surprise in that it also had some nice greenery which also became part of a puzzle. 

The screenshot is taken from the intro video, which shows one of the more typical Rhem views from the inside of the transport car.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 5050

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

Only played the first one. Too much mental fatigue to continue the series.  Embarassed

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Yes, many of the puzzles are challenging, but I like that aspect of the games.  They’re tough but logical.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I very much like the new eyes image you’re using, LK! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Thanks, TimovieMan!  It’s another one of my rubber stamps that I thought would be fun to use.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top