• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Monday 10 September 2012

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Here’s Feeble! Looking as clueless and adorable as ever.

I love The Feeble Files: it’s insanely fun, it has some fantastic characters, especially Feeble and SAM, it’s really long, and it has some great puzzles—even if they sometimes do get a bit crazy hard, like the one that has you figure out the current date. It’s a bit bogged down by a clumsy interface and Feeble walking oh-so-slowly, but I love it anyway and badly need to replay it.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I love the game, too, Kuru, for the reasons you mentioned and also because it has one of the best and funniest endings of any computer game I’ve played.  The voice acting is excellent, and aside from major hair pulling when trying to earn money from a certain infamous arcade game, it was great fun to play.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 946

Joined 2005-06-02

PM

Another fan here. Well, apart from the somewhat shocking bits. I won’t bring up that poor girl in the phone booth again, but Sam has a cruel streak.

Now playing: ——-
Recently finished: don’t remember
Up next:  Eh…
Looking forward to:
Ithaka of the Clouds; The Last Crown; all the kickstarter adventure games I supported

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

The Feeble Files has that goofy charm that appeals to my rather twisted sense of humour. Robert Llewllyn was great as the voice of the hapless Feeble! Yeah, I was stuck for weeks at that date puzzle, it turns out I kept misinterpreting two of the clues. Confused It worked fine on my old computer, but now that the game is compatible with ScummVM, I should give it a replay.

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top