• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieDalertrooneyseagulSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Monday 11 July

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Toffee Trouble in Creamville

We’re staying with the “cutsie” style this week in equally saccharine and gorgeous looking Toffee Trouble!

When Mayor Bakewell of Creamville leaves to attend Gummycom for a weekend, his daughter, Toffee, is left in charge of the town! No sooner has he left then Mt Honeycombe erupts, spewing toffee and marshmallow everywhere ruining handbags and burying sweets across the town. Can Toffee save the day by “fixing” the volcano and rescuing survivors? And then there’s that broken Dam machine too…

So again this one won’t be for everyone, but the art is really lovely and it’s a very light, airy and fun adventure game. Puzzles aren’t especially difficult as you would expect and the game is pleasantly humorous throughout.

All in all some lovely backgrounds, sprites and animations and an enjoyable way to spend an hour (or less) of your time.

To be honest, I think that looking at the screenshot above will be enough to tell you whether you would enjoy giving it a go, or whether the syrupy goodness overload will melt your brain! Mmmm, sounds good enough to eat! Smile

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Did you eat any sweets while playing? (Just curious.)  Just looking at it makes me hungry.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Hmmm, now you mention it I did have a couple of biscuits!

NOT RECOMMENDED if you’re on a diet! Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5594

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I looks like a cute one, Intense, but now I want a doughnut!

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top