• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 2 June

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Fishy girl, I’m on to you
There was something inherently cool about Gravity Bone and the Citizen Abel series. The freeware hit from some years that everybody was talking about. Something about playing a secret agent in a strange weird world and the twist involving this redhead that ended in a great flashback sequence.
Tee sequel Thisty Flights of Loving was more ambitous but at the same time made less sense. Still, both are quirky short experiences worth a go.

PS - I’ll be making one theme/month from now on, come back in July if you hate short games focused on the story
PS2 - Because of peer pressure I quickly made a title
PS3 - I suck at making titles

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 02 June 2016 11:39 AM

Fishy girl, I’m on to you
There was something inherently cool about Gravity Bone and the Citizen Abel series. The freeware hit from some years that everybody was talking about. Something about playing a secret agent in a strange weird world and the twist involving this redhead that ended in a great flashback sequence.
Tee sequel Thisty Flights of Loving was more ambitous but at the same time made less sense. Still, both are quirky short experiences worth a go.

PS - I’ll be making one theme/month from now on, come back in July if you hate short games focused on the story
PS2 - Because of peer pressure I quickly made a title
PS3 - I suck at making titles

David jaffe use to praise it alot, wat was the story and unique stuff?
That got everyone talking
Yes spoil me.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 02 June 2016 12:37 PM

David jaffe use to praise it alot, wat was the story and unique stuff?
That got everyone talking
Yes spoil me.

Give is a go, it’a free 10min game.
You are a secret agent, first mission is deliver a drink with a bug to some guy a t a party. Second one is take 5 photos of birds that are really bombs. When you are leaving the second mission area the girl in the screenshot that is just standing just shoots you in the back and steals the camera. In that part a chase sequence begins that ends with her shooting you again and has you fall to death you see a series of flashbacks from important moments in your life.
That’s it unless I’m missing something, lots is told without any dialogue.
I think a lot of the praise had to do with the presentation and soundtrack. And at the time this kind of experience was probably innovative.
The sequel had a lot more story and possible interpretations.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top