• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 5 May

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I’m stepping a bit out in the Hybrid Tuesday theme today but I really wanted to post a screenshot of Shadow of the Colossus (PS2/PS3), one of the strongest experiences that remains exclusive to consoles.
The game is kind of sequel/prequel to ICO, at least it’s set in the same world. The plot is pretty simple, you play a guy riding a horse that want to resurrect a girl he loves, to do that he has to kill the 16 colossi in the Forbidden Lands and revive a spirit that has the power to raise de dead. has it’s easy to guess it will all end in tragedy…
How to kill each colossi is a is puzzle itself, the game is very soft on clues and the player basically has to figure out how they move, behave and to climb them to reach the weak spot. It is a hybrid because the action can be demanding with a lot of precise platforming… but it’s all so so rewarding.

Total Posts: 681

Joined 2015-02-06

PM

Being a huge fan of ICO I couldn’t wait to play this. It is really something amazing even to this day. I don’t think I’ve played anything else even remotely like it. I have been looking forward to The Last Guardian for what feels like ages now but sadly I don’t own a PS4 nor plan on buying one so I may never get to play it if and when it does come out. Maybe it will eventually be released on PC. A lot of console exclusives have been going that route of late.

This message will self destruct in 3… 2… 1… BOOM!!!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top