• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Nico2021SamandMax

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Monday 28 March 2016

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Fridge Follies

Winner of the ‘food themed’ November 2014 MAGS competition all of the characters in this wacky ‘coffee break’ 15 -20 minutes to play offering are edible items that are keen to be eaten before they completely rot & are amusingly voice-acted in an accent either appropriate to the nationality or the ‘life-style’ of the item.

There is only one scene in the game with the goal that the protagonist, a slice of starfruit, has to navigate down the shelves in a fridge & negotiate with its fellow food-stuff with the help of a few inventory items to urge them to create enough aromas in order to draw attention to themselves - so hence the stink-o-meter on the right.

Despite the short length there’s enough ‘Adventure’ challenge to satisfy in this excellent Freeware game.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Wild guesses, left to right: top shelf—star fruit, pumpkin puree, Swiss cheese, goulash, cola. Middle shelf—celery, broccoli, caramel flan, cheesecake, pink rhubarb sauce. Bottom shelf—salmon, red pepper, meatloaf.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Nice choice chrissie, it’s a fun game.

ALso thanks very much for covering! Laughing

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

My pleasure Intense Degree & I’m pleased you liked the choice! Smile

Becky - 28 March 2016 03:54 PM

Wild guesses, left to right: top shelf—star fruit, pumpkin puree, Swiss cheese, goulash, cola. Middle shelf—celery, broccoli, caramel flan, cheesecake, pink rhubarb sauce. Bottom shelf—salmon, red pepper, meatloaf.

It’s nearly a year ago I played the game Becky so can’t remember all of the foods - they’re good guesses but I’m not sure that Swiss cheese, pumkin puree, caramel flan, goulash & pink rhubarb sauce were included but I could be wrong!    Laughing

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top