• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

danigarTimovieMan

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Monday 21 March

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Camp 1

Sci-fi again this week in the shape of this little gem.

You play as inmate Korski, on the day of his last planet to orbit shipment from a lonely mining colony on a lonely planet somewhere in space. Korski has grown old on the colony and although the 4 colonists survive on the barest of essentials, he has nothing of his own and has no idea to what he will be freed.

Naturally his last flight doesn’t go as simply as he might have hoped and he must struggle against events as they arise.

There are lots of good things about this game. Firstly, there is a vaguely Loom type look to proceedings and the graphics and animations are really very good (not for “pixel haters” obviously! Wink ). The atmosphere and the way the world is built is very well done. Also the puzzles are, after a simple enough start, strong and not too easy. I mean we’re not talking insanely hard but certainly harder than you would expect from most modern day adventures. In essence, if you like your solutions on a plate then this one won’t be for you.

All in all this is a very strong game and if you feel like a bit of sci fi then you can’t really go wrong with it. I have definitely paid for much worse games and i’m sure you will have too, so at £Free it is a bargain indeed!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Sci-fi is not my most favourite subject for a game (I much prefer films in that category!) but the screenshot is appealing as is the description of the game!  Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top