• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Dalewalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday, 12 March

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

I’m certain many people, who never played Casebook series, think that the guy in the middle is YOU (the main character), while he’s actually your partner and you’re an AFGNCAAP. This is from the Casebook: Episode 0 - The Missing Urn, which is a free episode.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve come across this series while browsing for quiz screenshots - is it any good? Well, with a link to play one for free I should try it myself….. when I have more time than I have at the mo!  Smile

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

chrissie - 14 March 2016 04:14 PM

I’ve come across this series while browsing for quiz screenshots - is it any good?

NO!

I bought the series on a sale some year ago, and I think I managed to struggle through about 2/3 of the first game, before giving up on it.

As I recall the gameplay mainly consisted of HO and moving your mouse around in circles etc. All the interesting stuff like interviewing the suspects, are instead performed by your partner.

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

Total Posts: 1167

Joined 2013-02-12

PM

chrissie - 14 March 2016 04:14 PM

I’ve come across this series while browsing for quiz screenshots - is it any good?

YES!

I really enjoyed the series - it’s like a lower-budget CSI made from actual photo/video scenes. Find the evidence, get the lab to analyze it, piece together what happened. I guess some of the evidence hunting could get a bit annoying, but the plots unravelled in a satisfying manner, the FMV was decent quality and the games had a fresh feel to them. I’m sad episode 4 never came.

Well, with a link to play one for free I should try it myself….. when I have more time than I have at the mo!  Smile

From what I remember the free episode was a fairly decent intro to how the game works and feels - sounds like a good plan Smile

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top