• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Tuesday, 1 March

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Weapons of mass destruction, a new cold war, WWIII… are the hot topic once again. And that’s exactly what you need to stop acting as the British agent John Cord, in Revolution Software’s In Cold Blood.

Never played it, but it will be included in The Revolution: The 25th Anniversary Collection that will launch on March 11.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Then grab the 25th Anniversary Collection, Diego, and play this game that is the best hybrid game I ever played. It’s a wonderful game, much underrated in my opinion.

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

‘Hybrid’ isn’t very descriptive. What does this game hybridize with?

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I still have a PS1 version of the game that I enjoyed as far as I got but got stuck on a stealth sequence I couldn’t do at the time - an unfortunate place to leave a game as other RL things cropped up & I couldn’t find the motivation afterwards to continue from such a difficult spot but never say never - one day maybe! (After I get my TV fixed)  Smile

Total Posts: 363

Joined 2012-09-20

PM

Oscar - 06 March 2016 07:14 AM

‘Hybrid’ isn’t very descriptive. What does this game hybridize with?

It’s an action/adventure game. You have some shooting to do and puzzles to resolve. But the best of this game is the stealth parts that you have to do. And a timed sequence in the train.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top