• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 3 March

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The previously PS3 exclusive Heavy Rain released this week on PS4. Doesn’t feature anything new except for some better textures and framerate but seems to add some bugs. The rest is the same, probably the most acclaimed David Cage game, with a opressive atmosphere that reminded me of Seven. Even if it features a moronic final twist, it was still an impressive achievement at the time.
There’s also a retail edition coming packed with Beyond: Two Souls.

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I have a PS3 version of the game which I tried way back - I know there’s far more to be had from the game after the few hours I came to the end as I did all the wrong things!  Pan  I loved the graphics + premise of the story & hoping to try again when I get my TV fixed!!!

Total Posts: 44

Joined 2015-05-20

PM

David Cage’s games always seem to be a controversial subject. I personally enjoy them, though I see them more as interactive movies than adventure games. Same goes for Telltale, though I haven’t liked anything they’ve put out.

Walking the fine line between being an original hardware nerd, and being broke from buying original hardware.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

chrissie - 04 March 2016 10:50 AM

I have a PS3 version of the game which I tried way back - I know there’s far more to be had from the game after the few hours I came to the end as I did all the wrong things!  Pan  I loved the graphics + premise of the story & hoping to try again when I get my TV fixed!!!

Big difference from Telltale games from what I recall is that main characters can die and story goes on which can lead to bad endings and incomplete stotylines. No doubt you should try it again sometimes.

BlakouttheMM - 05 March 2016 02:25 AM

David Cage’s games always seem to be a controversial subject. I personally enjoy them, though I see them more as interactive movies than adventure games. Same goes for Telltale, though I haven’t liked anything they’ve put out.

No doubt this was the game that set this kind of adventure in motion, Telltale would probably never gone this route if this wasn’t such a big success.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top