• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

zobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Monday 18 January

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Cross Stitch Casper

Something a little different this time, a short little game which uses a cross stitch graphical style. I have to admit that I thought it looked really novel and great from a screenshot or two and the first question in my mind was is this animated or are all the scenes static? I’m pleased to say that it is animated and looks really cool!

The game itself is fairly easy puzzle wise and not too long either but is actually quite an emotional tale which doesn’t have the happiest ending out there. On the whole this is a stand out in the looks department and if it’s never been in a screenshot quiz then it should be! Leave it a few months and get on it quizmasters! Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Wow the art style of this game is so unique and amazing. I am definitely going to give it a shot.

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Well, that’s original.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top