• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday, 16 January

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

After finishing Gabriel Knight 2, one can wonder how come 20 years later there isn’t an Oscar category for the “Best acting in a video game”, instead of a few FMVs released per year. Anyways… we’ll always have Paris the second half of the 90s! So, SSP is known as FMV Saturday for the moment. Yum

And what else than X-Files Game?! In those years when I still didn’t have Internet, I always wanted it just so I could type “Gillian Anderson naked” in a search engine. There wasn’t Google back then, kids! Pan .

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I love the new Saturday theme diego! I have the PS version of the game but I got stuck so had to wait a couple of years until I had the internet to get some hints to get past my stuckness! I do remember that I liked the game & thinking that it was quite clever on having a story focus on the 2 main characters from the TV series with an ‘excuse’ for them featuring in it minimally!  Laughing

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

I was a huge X-Files fan when I was 10 years old(my love for mysteries started very early lol) and a year later found a friend who owned this game for PC.

It was truly revolutionary for me at that age with the real life stills as environment, visiting locations in Seatle searching for Mulder and Scully.

I bought the game 10 years later used on ebay to own my own copy and add to my X-files collection.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Still unbelievable X-Files is coming back, it’s probably going to be a disappointment but I need to see it.
The game I never played, I hope they find a way to release again someday.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Next sunday sees the start of the new 6 episode X-Files.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top