• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 14 January

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

The Room trilogy is probably the most renowned series in the mobile world, it’s about making your way through devious contraptions and puzzles. It has a nice flow to it never getting excessively hard and doesn’t get too repetitive.
I played Room 1 a long time ago and recently played 2 and 3 back to back. I thought the first game was a bit too small and simple but I did appreciate that each game got more ambitious - second game was bigger with more complex environments and te third one even more with multiple endings (that I didn’t see because I deleted my save file by mistake…). Don’t know if it was because of the translation but I did have a hard time making sense of the plot, I had no idea what was happening by reading those random notes but didn’t really care, the game is all about fun puzzle solving.
The screenshot is from The Room Two set in my favorite room from that episode, nice atmosphere and good puzzles.
The first game was released on PC but I’m not sure it did well, I don’t think Fireproof games revealed any plans to port the other 2.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I haven’t played Room 2 but I played The first one and loved it. Its story was mediocre, but the puzzles were devious and awesome. Another great ios game to play if you like the room series, and one of the most highly rated mobile games is Monument Valley.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

SoccerDude28 - 14 January 2016 04:37 AM

I haven’t played Room 2 but I played The first one and loved it. Its story was mediocre, but the puzzles were devious and awesome. Another great ios game to play if you like the room series, and one of the most highly rated mobile games is Monument Valley.

I think you’ll like the second and third game, I thought they better, expanding a lot on the first one.
Also played Monument Valley (it was free after all), I thought it was enjoyable but didn’t really understand why there was so much buzz around it, with all those awards. For a puzzle game I prefered the Lara Croft iOS game.

Total Posts: 299

Joined 2006-12-04

PM

Its a shame as I enjoyed the first one on PC immensely and was anxiously waiting to play more in the series. Unfortunately, at least for playing this game, I don’t do the mobile world so unless they make a PC version I am out of luck..

Don’t Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful…There Are Many Other Reasons

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top