• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 24 December

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I missed this place but now it’s time to eat way to much (codfish and rabanada in my country), share some presents and some rare family time. The pic is from Danganronpa and I hope all of you get your giant cell phones Smile

Merry Christmas Adventure Gamers

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Learned a new word today: Rabanada. Turns out to be French toast. Or wentelteefjes, as we call it. Aren’t X-mas rituals interesting?

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Welcome back wilco Smile I am still waiting for Danganronpa and its sequel to go on sale to buy them and play them on my Vita. It has a cult following now, and sounds like a crazy Japanese adventure game (in a really good way).

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Karlok - 24 December 2015 07:07 PM

Learned a new word today: Rabanada. Turns out to be French toast. Or wentelteefjes, as we call it. Aren’t X-mas rituals interesting?

I tried to find a translation and and I got french toast but when I googled french toast the pictures were so different from the classic rabanada that I thought it wasn’t the same thing. Also find the very different Xmas traditions very interesting.

Thanks Soccerdude, maybe the first 2 episodes of Danganronpa will be ported for PS4 since the third one is coming out for it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top