• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Veovis

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Sunday, 29 November

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Let’s sail Joe from The Silent Age back in time to post the AGSOTD for November 29. And let’s listen to some cool hippie music in the greatest music video ever.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Huh, I always thought that game was pixel art, but there’s something really aesthetic about that screenshot.

And that music video is trippy. Gotta love that moronic smile to the camera while playing the keys. Tongue
I’ll always prefer the song’s version by The Shadows, though.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7446

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

diego - 08 December 2015 05:27 PM

And let’s listen to some cool hippie music in the greatest music video ever.

It’s a miracle this clip has 445.756 views.
Apache boy: “They must be free to live their own lives.”
A miracle.

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Silent Age was a very welcome surprise. I didn’t expect the game to be so good and really enjoyed playing it. I definitely recommend it.

Total Posts: 5050

Joined 2004-07-12

PM

TimovieMan - 08 December 2015 06:24 PM

And that music video is trippy. Gotta love that moronic smile to the camera while playing the keys. Tongue
I’ll always prefer the song’s version by The Shadows, though.

I think of the version by Hank Marvin. Although The Shadows and Hank Marvin might be one and the same.

For whom the games toll,
they toll for thee.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

giom - 08 December 2015 08:59 PM

Silent Age was a very welcome surprise. I didn’t expect the game to be so good and really enjoyed playing it. I definitely recommend it.

That’s encouraged me to try it as I’ve browsed the screenshots a few times which have also piqued my interest! The ‘campy’ video was a complete hoot but distracted from the music which if you shut your eyes wasn’t a bad version of Apache but I think I also prefer The Shadows’ offering! How does the music fit in with the game?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top