• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalekanaifuKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday, 21 November

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

“It’s not about spaceships”, said Lucas in an interview talking about Star Wars saga. “It’s a soap opera”. Well, Mr. Lucas, if it’s not about spaceships, why we never had Star Wars adventure game?! Or, at least, an interactive movie, like Star Trek: Borg? Smile

Star Trek: Borg, just like its predecessor Star Trek: Klingon is a basic click-your-own-adventure, but prophetic in a sense that interactive dramas of popular licenses are getting its second youth 20 years later. It’s just like a mini-episode of the franchise, and it’s even directed by James L. Conway, the director of many Star Trek TV series. Although I did play the game, it was a long time ago and I’m not much of a trekkie, so I can’t tell more in a regard of how close it is to the show.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 2988

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

diego - 21 November 2015 06:03 AM

“It’s not about spaceships”, said Lucas in an interview talking about Star Wars saga. “It’s a soap opera”.

Well, I’m sorry for Mr Lucas, but the mythology, word and cosmos of Star Trek is far greater than that of Star Wars by an analogy of 10 to 1. 6 movies, some novels and 4-5 seasons of clone wars animated series can not withstand to the many, many years of Star Trek series (not to add novels and movies) that almost each and every one of them adds to the world’s history. Klingon is an official language for Christ’s shake!!

The game seems very interesting and I’ll certainly try it.

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I played it years ago too, and I thought it WAS pretty close to the show. It had a good story and was fun to play, containing much more of an emphasis on story than puzzles. There was some clumsiness while trying to interact with the video-based environment that I remember as the chief downside.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top