• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Sunday, 11 October

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

There’s nothing overly outstanding about Teenagent, but it’s sort of a game that’s perfect to play on a boring, rainy afternoon. When I played it, I know I had a feeling that’s of the same quality as better, modern, AGS game, even though it was released in 1995., in the blooming of “Golden age”. It’s also free on GOG, so I’m certainly recommending it to everyone even with a remote interest in a classic, 3rd-person humorous adventure.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’ve got the game downloaded & installed free from Gog so I must get around to playing it sometime!!!

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I played it a million years ago, but I really can’t remember anything specific about it. I think the general impression was that it was fine, if very derivative.

Total Posts: 990

Joined 2009-05-08

PM

I played and finished this game for the first time earlier in the year. It falls victim to insane moon logic but I wanted to complete it because it seemed like the game was deliberately trolling its players and giving up is what the designers wanted.

It’s also really short and low effort to play. Follows the Monkey Island structure - three tests plus a final challenge that brings everything you’ve learned together.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top