• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DaleKeybordzzobraks

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Tuesday, 29 September

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

PEANUTS!!! Blame Peanuts because I forgot to post this yesterday (thanks wilco Mini Frown)... Errr… anyway: Just like Redjack, Wanted: A Wild Western Adventure is a “100%” adventure with arcade AND carrot-growing sequences thrown in between. It’s a cool game, if you love agriculture and don’t meet the dead-end situation where your horse if left without any carrots in the middle of the road. Yes, your horse only eats carrots. There’s a trick for a better game enjoyment - cheat, or grow 22 tons of carrots in your first day or two playing the game, and then it becomes reasonably funny, above average atmospheric western romp and I’m going to prove it to you someday. In a “spontaneous”, the unofficial community playthrough. Yum

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I remember those carrots. It took 30 mouse clicks to grow a batch (yes, I counted). I admire Fenimore’s talent for unintentionally sabotaging everything around him while having the very best of intentions. It makes you want to steer clear of anyone with a smile and a cowboy hat. Well, if he’s named Fenimore. Put that wheelbarrow in your pocket and prepare to be discombobulated.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top