• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Thursday 24 September

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

I never played Chulip (PS2), I think the game was never released in Europe but the concept just sounds delicious:

Chulip is an adventure/simulation game in which the player must improve the hero’s reputation in the community of Long Life Town by kissing its various citizens. The player’s health is represented by a number of hearts. To gain more hearts the player has to find and kiss other characters in the game. Finding out how and when to kiss other characters is a puzzle in of itself.

Heart-warming? Anyone tried it? One of those quirky games that came from Japan in the PS2-era like Katamari Damacy.

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Thanks wilco, I’ve come across screenshots for the game in the past - the premise of it seems interesting but it also comes across as a game that will either engage you or eventually annoy - I did read that once you’ve built up hearts there are elements in the game that can lead you to losing them again so I perceive it as being very puzzle orientated?    Smile

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

chrissie - 25 September 2015 07:26 AM

Thanks wilco, I’ve come across screenshots for the game in the past - the premise of it seems interesting but it also comes across as a game that will either engage you or eventually annoy - I did read that once you’ve built up hearts there are elements in the game that can lead you to losing them again so I perceive it as being very puzzle orientated?    Smile

Yes, from what I’ve read and seen on let’s play videos kissing people gains the player hearts that opens up more tasks and areas. You can potentially lose hearts in some actions. The NPC also have schedules so some people can only be met at certain times of day. The puzzle should be how to manage all that stuff to gain the hearts of everybody.
The reviews were not very positive calling a bit vague and tedious but I would certainly be interested if I could get it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top