• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Saturday, 22 August

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

The inventory. Don’t you just love it? I mean, what’s NOT to love about the inventory like this one? Perhaps the sequel to The Whispered World knows something I don’t, but by sacrificing the inventory they better come up with more than one ace in the sleeve.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Ooh dear! I still haven’t finished this game as lovely as it is!  Laughing

Total Posts: 2986

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

One of my all time favourites and one of (if not the) Daedelic ’ s greatest. The unique, smart and humorous comments, many of them from random inventory interactions were indeed excellent and I’m too somewhat concerned about the lack of inventory in the second game. After the excellent Anna’s Quest (of similar and perhaps even better quality) though, I absolutely trust them.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top