• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

SpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Tuesday 18 August 2015

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Other that I “lost interest” halfway through (not really, but I don’t know why I never finished it), I thought Beyond Good & Evil was exactly what adventure gamers wanted Tomb Raider to be. I don’t think the game was popular as it should and perhaps could be if it was a series by now.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I’ve bought this game three times (physical, Steam, GoG) but still haven’t played it. I initially started it but got some crashing issues and moved on, and then never got back to it. I know it’s supposed to be awesome but there’s just too much to play.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Good one diego. Beyond Good and Evil is an amazing game (personally one of my favorites), with one of the best female protagonists in gaming. Jade is beautiful, confident, and takes care of orphans, so what’s not to love about her? Smile It seems that every one who played BG&E fell in love with it, to the extent that it has a legendary cult status like Shenmue or Psychonauts. I wouldn’t call it an adventure game though. It has very similar gameplay to the legend of zelda series, whatever the genre of that game is.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

It’s the best Zelda-like not named Zelda. Excellent action-adventure game, better than any Tomb Raider no doubt.
It’s good you never finished it diego, that way you don’t to suffer not knowing what happens next.  Embarassed

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top