• Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Sunday 16 August 2015

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Diego asked me to post yesterday’s pic and Chrissie to post today’s pic, but just because we are strong, independent women at nobody’s beck and call, we’re doing it the other way round.  Tongue Or maybe I didn’t see Diego’s request until this morning.

Anyway, I chose this pic from Randal’s Monday. The Ring! The Ring! Living Groundhog Day all over again. Smile I only played the demo, though. Anybody?

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 4255

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 16 August 2015 03:57 AM

Randal’s Monday... Anybody?

Nope.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 2988

Joined 2012-03-09

PM

While I’m usually all in for that kind of games (2d, comic style, humorous), some negative comments about the game’s humour prevented me from buying it. Perhaps I should give it a chance….

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Phew! I’m glad you looked this morning Karlok as I was very conscious of having to post the Morning Cartoon in the evening if you’d been away yourself & I had a lot of angst about whether I should post yesterday since it was diego’s idea for you to do yesterday & me today!  Laughing  Anyway it’s worked out great & I love your today’s shot which has again tempted me to try the game!

PS Can you give us a bit more notice next time diego! (Even the day before you go away would do!  Smile )

Total Posts: 7445

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Yeah, I had mixed feelings about the humor. But the demo did have its moments.

Chrissie, it worked out fine, thanks to you. We should think of a suitable punishment for Diego. Have him watch the movie Go Diego Go five times. Or make him sing I Will Never Let You Down

Butter my buns and call me a biscuit! - Agent A

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Karlok - 16 August 2015 04:13 PM

We should think of a suitable punishment for Diego….... Or make him sing I Will Never Let You Down

Laughing I’m expecting diego’s acoustic version by…...mmm…....the end of the week as I’m feeling quite generous!  Smile

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Yeah, I had mixed feelings about the humor

There`s funny, not that funny and Randal’s Monday. Every joke is forced and falls flat with too much emphasis on pop culture.

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 16 August 2015 03:57 AM

but just because we are strong, independent women at nobody’s beck and call, we’re doing it the other way round.  Tongue

Hooray!! Tongue

chrissie - 16 August 2015 05:06 PM

We should think of a suitable punishment for Diego….... Or make him sing I Will Never Let You Down

Laughing I’m expecting diego’s acoustic version by…...mmm…....the end of the week as I’m feeling quite generous!  Smile

Hehehe… you know, if it will make situation any better, and as I was on a gig abroad, one acoustic version is coming right up when I learn to play it! Grin

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top