• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Sunday 9 August

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

One of the best games ever made, Toonstruck is truly an embodiment of a “cartoon adventure”, and a jewel in the crown of everything that designers did in that regard in the first half of ‘90s. It deserves to be played like this, like this, and even like this when you’re at work.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Emmett Brown, Fester Adams, Judge Doom, King Graham but everybody knows him because of Drew Blanc of course

Great game

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Ah, the dance sequence. My favorite part of the game.

Total Posts: 5589

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I was a blast to play, and it makes me grateful for our community playthroughs.

“Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.” -Bill Watterson

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

I loved this game. I didn’t play it till the community playthrough a couple months back so there is no nostalgia involved, but I think it still stands very well as a true classic and one of the best and funniest adventure games I have ever played.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I agree with everything that’s been said here!

Despite contemplating to buy this game MANY a times back in the 90s, I never did. I only played it a few months ago in the community playthrough, and, well, the game is awesome. That dance sequence is hilarious, and several of the cutscenes are pure classic toon.

I don’t think there’s any game more fitting for the Sunday Morning Cartoon AGSotD than Toonstruck. Cool

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top