• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day -  Monday 20 July

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Unga Needs Mumba

It’s a hard life as a caveman when all you can bring home to the wife after a hard day’s hunting/gathering is another rat for dinner. But when Nonga is fed up with rat, she has no difficulty in telling Unga exactly what she wants instead - nice juicy mammoth. In short, UNGA NEEDS MUMBA!

This is one of those games where everything seems to come together in a great little package. The art style is simple but really nice, fitting the comedic theme of the game. There is full voice acting (well… caveman voice acting!) and a lovely little soundtrack.

Puzzles are not very hard but not too easy, and offer a nice little challenge in places as well as exuding charm and light humour, as does the whole game really.

Whenever I remember this game it brings a smile to my face and makes me want to play it again. If you’re in a good mood and looking for a fun way to spend a couple of hours then this is a great bet.

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

And here I always thought Mumba is some sort of Unga’s sidekick. Smile

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

that waz num44 at thr voice quiz’t 2
http://picosong.com/VX6X/

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top