• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Sunday 7 June

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

It’s hot today and, I don’t know about you, but I’m going to a lake at the city’s outskirts for a swim, to feel free and alive. The treehouse from The Adventures of Willy Beamish already featured in the AGSOTD, but the link is dead. To me, it represents everything about summer, love, life, freedom and fresh, new start.

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

The old link is not dead for me.

We had one day of hot weather. One. Now it’s grey again. Frown

Dag! Daaaaaaag! Where are you?

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 6590

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Karlok - 07 June 2015 08:26 AM

The old link is not dead for me.

This one? I meant the picture is dead (imageshack).

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 495

Joined 2008-07-23

PM

Wow this image is so sweet, happy and colorful I think it got me diabetes   Smile

Women come and go… a highscore lasts forever

Total Posts: 7439

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

No, I meant this one. But you were talking about the Treehouse, I get it now. Looks like I have a reading problem today.  Shifty Eyed

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Oh that brings good memories… Makes me want to play it again, it’s been so long…

Total Posts: 5835

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I love the scene especially as it’s been hot & sunny where I am for the last few days but alas I’ve not yet played the game!

Total Posts: 4011

Joined 2011-04-01

PM

Never thought much of the game (I’m probably due for a replay) but boy, that is some stunning pixel art. So much life and character. Retro adventure makers should take a lesson.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top