• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day — Thursday 21 May 2015

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

Guilty (1995) is the sequel to Innocent Until Caught. I guess somebody finally got caught. Cool But in the screenshot from the start of the game Jack T. Ladd is still at large. Hey Jack! I’m Dutch and it’s spelled Friesian, not Freisian, you illiterate scumbag. Worse, that cow is no Friesian! To be fair on the game, the guys in the Dairy truck are aware it’s a Jersey cow.

You can choose to play as Jack or as Ysanne, the woman who puts him behind bars. Being arrested by a woman is not good for Jack’s sexist ego, so of course he escapes again. The locations are the same, the puzzles are different for Ysanne and Jack. I liked the game, it’s no masterpiece but certainly not bad. Cool

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

How can we respect a game whose main character knows sh*t about cows?
And Frisian Frasieran Friesian cow(s) at that!

P.S. For me all the cows look the same - with horns on one end and big long fly swatter on the other.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 21 May 2015 05:53 AM

with horns on one end and big long fly swatter on the other.

Horns! Servian cows still have horns? Great news. If it’s true. Over here 95 percent of the cows are not allowed to have horns.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I loved both of these games when I was a kid. I don’t think my English was that good at the time and I hardly remember anything about the anyway, except for the two main characters and sci-fi setting.

I’ve been meaning to replay them but I might retire before I find the time.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Karlok - 21 May 2015 06:07 AM

Over here 95 percent of the cows are not allowed to have horns.

I wonder if they’re allowed to sport tails (and similar weapons).

Servian? What the hell is that?

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Oh thanks for reminding me of that game. I loved it as a kid… It was rather fun actually..
It’s going to be the next on my list :-)

Total Posts: 6584

Joined 2007-07-22

PM

Let’s see if all cows in the world are named the same in different languages- here it’s usually Sarulja (colorful) or Ruza (Rose) Tongue

Your cow?

Recently finished: Four Last Things 4/5, Edna & Harvey: The Breakout 5/5, Chains of Satinav 3,95/5, A Vampyre Story 88, Sam Peters 3/5, Broken Sword 1 4,5/5, Broken Sword 2 4,3/5, Broken Sword 3 85, Broken Sword 5 81, Gray Matter 4/5\nCurrently playing: Broken Sword 4, Keepsake (Let\‘s Play), Callahan\‘s Crosstime Saloon (post-Community Playthrough)\nLooking forward to: A Playwright’s Tale

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

I enjoyed Guilty way back when. I do recall having a great deal of difficulty getting Jack out of his cell right at the start. And there was some nasty pixel hunting, notably for a wrench or a spanner plus some over emphasised stereotypes (the English army commander anyone?).

Life is what it is.

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

zobraks - 21 May 2015 06:55 AM

I wonder if they’re allowed to sport tails (and similar weapons).

Of course. Tails don’t hurt udders. Tongue

Servian? What the hell is that?

You’re not calling me illiterate, are you…? That was a typo. Or something. A slip of the mind. A senior moment. Alzheimer lite.

diego - 21 May 2015 07:12 AM

Let’s see if all cows in the world are named the same in different languages- here it’s usually Sarulja (colorful) or Ruza (Rose) Tongue

Your cow?

LOL! I don’t think Dutch cows have lovely exotic names like Sarulja. Do they still need names nowadays, with their ugly earmarks? The professional cows, I mean. Hobby cows still have names. A traditional one is Bertha 1, 2, 3, etcetera. A meadow filled with Berthas. Klara was used a lot too.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top