• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday 10 April 2015

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I try to avoid episodic games until the series is complete but was tempted by Reversion: Chapter 1: The Escape (2012) as I liked the look of the artwork & it’s free! 
I found quite a good story (or the beginnings of one) in this very short 3rd person perspective game, with inventory based puzzles & good voice-acting, where you control a young man who wakes up with no memory of who he is to find he’s ‘imprisoned’ in a heavily guarded Buenos Aires hospital 20 years in the future. 
The screenshot is from a cut-scene towards the end of the game after the protagonist escapes

Total Posts: 1573

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

The bald figure with the cane and the clenched fist looks fairly sinister. Any news as to whether another episode is being developed?

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Becky - 10 April 2015 12:29 PM

The bald figure with the cane and the clenched fist looks fairly sinister. Any news as to whether another episode is being developed?

Becky, Chapter 2: The Meeting is available but you have to pay for it! I may be featuring that episode later on with as much info as I can find out as to further releases!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top